Author Topic: Something Bigger  (Read 249 times)

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Morgan “Bear” Lockett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2015, 08:27:21 pm »
Morgan sighed. "If you guys are really that committed... at least you will be under my super vision. Look, we don't have any assignment's yet... oh? Speak of the devil." She read through a sudden notification on her laptop. "I am in no shape to do this yet..." She continued reading. "Looks like THUNDER wants me to break into a CMN lab and steal information about the keys and Project Riley... I don't know how they expect me to pull it off on crutches."

Insta Form

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 35
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2015, 12:43:03 am »
Insta clapped her hands together as a confident smile shined on her. "Yes! Government mission is a go. And who knows? Maybe your THUNDER pals can give you crutches that are... Guns! Yeah, Gun Crutches!" Thinking about the absurd weapon made a cheeky grin grow on Insta's face.

Ocean Spray

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 71
  • Watch the waves roll.
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2015, 07:00:43 am »
"I'm pretty sure I saw gun crutches in a Get Smart episode once." Ocean looks over Morgan's shoulder and reads the notification for himself. "This sounds like fun! As long as I can get some sort of souvenir, that is." Suddenly Ocean's face lit up with a smile. "YES! I'M A GENIUS! Put a gun...in my SURFBOARD! No more shark troubles for me, ahthankyouverymuch."
Don't get washed away.

Morgan “Bear” Lockett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2015, 09:28:52 pm »
"No it's not concealing a gun that's an issue. I just can't walk around straight... We are gonna just get you guys some combat gear and you guys. I might be just intel if you all could get me into their security room. That lab is definitely going to be heavily guarded." Morgan chuckled at the idea of a gun surf board. "Not this time Ocean, but if you do well I will see what I could do."

Ebony Coldsteel

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 78
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2015, 08:26:18 am »
Ebony crosses his arms and leans back in his seat. "So we got to get into a secure lab, grab some serious intelligence, and get out before getting lit up by goons?" He chuckles, "He'll sign me the ef up even more. We may need silencers if we have to be stealthy about it."

Morgan “Bear” Lockett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2015, 11:32:50 am »
"You all will be supplies with the necessary equipment to get into the lab. They keep it in a secure  server room. You just got to get there, and plug a drive in. I'll be able to remotely download it onto that drive from the security room."

Insta Form

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 35
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2015, 02:08:27 pm »
An idea formed in Insta's head. She showed this with a snap of her fingers, "This sounds like a recon job; tactical espionage action!" She rubbed her hands together, "With the right disguises and fake IDs, I can help you guys blend in."

Ocean Spray

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 71
  • Watch the waves roll.
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2015, 06:43:21 pm »
"And I can take care of any first aid stuff if you guys get injured." Ocean said, practically bouncing on the spot with excitement. "Ohh this is so cool...Are there going to be any lasers? Or robots? Or Lazer Robots?"
Don't get washed away.

Morgan “Bear” Lockett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2015, 11:50:56 pm »
"McNeil has his own private force. We have never took him head on at his facilities before so we don't know what to expect. We have fought those strange vehicles, but those were hired mercenaries."

Ebony Coldsteel

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 78
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2015, 10:10:03 pm »
"Hired mercs?" Ebony asks, looking impressed. "Well with the right planning we can certainly pull it off. If anyone gets close, I'll knock them on their a$$ in no time."

Ocean Spray

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 71
  • Watch the waves roll.
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2015, 11:27:31 pm »
"OOH OOH! Dibs making the heist playlist." Ocean pulled out his phone and scrolled through his music. "How does Thunderstruck by AccaDacca sound to everyone?"
Don't get washed away.

Insta Form

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 35
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2015, 08:23:47 pm »
"Music for every part of this mission, Ocean; the sneaking, escaping, final fight with the big villain, and other tidbits here and there. Ooh, and a montage vid of us planning." Insta cheers, "This is gonna be great, guys."

Ocean Spray

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 71
  • Watch the waves roll.
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2015, 11:37:14 pm »
"Mission Impossible theme for the sneaking, and the final fight will be Thunderstruck. And the montage has to be Montage from the Team America movie." Ocean started to wave his arms around as he spoke, clearly exited by the events ahead. "What are your thoughts for the escape track?"
Don't get washed away.

Insta Form

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 35
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2015, 12:20:17 am »
"There's this game about an old dude; Gear Somethin' 4 or Somethin'. He has a funny looking eyepatch, dry throat, and this neat dark muscle suit for sneaking." Insta shrugged, "Forgot the name, but the music that plays when he's spotted would be great!"



Broadshield

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 192
  • Equinox's leader
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2015, 04:48:05 am »
After listening to everyone, Broadshield decides to be the voice of reason. "Ok, hold up for one moment. I don't want to be a buzzkill, but don't you all remember what happened the last time something like this happened? What you're doing is very dangerous, and McNeil is a powerful man, we're all students who have probably never touched a gun before what happened a few weeks ago. This isn't some video game where you get shot, you start again. You get shot, chances are you aren't going to make it. If you do make it out, who knows what the repercussions are?" He says. "You all are really cool people, and I can't think about the worst thing happening to you guys. I'm not going to stop you guys from doing this, but please, just think about what you guys are doing." He says desperately. He's already lost more than enough people in his life, and he doesn't want the same to happen to his new friends.
Equinox will always have your back