Author Topic: Something Bigger  (Read 273 times)

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Morgan “Bear” Lockett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2015, 10:02:05 pm »
Morgan calmed down and thought about it.
"You know I was getting ahead of myself. None of you guys have the training that I have had. Although some of you were able to handle yourself in the car, you will be fighting without me."

Ebony Coldsteel

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 78
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2015, 10:49:53 pm »
Ebony remains silent as he listens to Broadshield and Morgan. "Alright, what's the timeframe to get this assignment complete? Do we have any time to do any training at all?"

Morgan “Bear” Lockett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2015, 12:01:58 am »
"There's no telling when McNeil finds that third key. Apparently the server has information of the whereabouts of that. I cannot get you guys official training. I really am not supposed to be even assigning you guys any of this stuff, but I know a friend that could help me. I doubt he has time to go along. Look I really need you all to know what you are signing up for. I can give you 13 days of non-stop sun rise to sun down training and excuse you all from school, but it doesn't prepare you nearly enough to take on CMN's forces. So I need you all to take this very seriously. Any signs of joking around and slacking or not taking lessons seriously, and im booting you out and you will never hear from me every again. Got it? This isn't a video game or a spy movie. We are working against a clock against a dangerous and powerful man." Morgan was really still unsure about sending these people in but they had heart and reminded her of herself when she was in her training...

"The best equipment I can steal... without anyone noticing is." She began to type. "Silenced SMGS and pistols as well as some protection and ear pieces. They are still better than whatever the police force has."

Ocean Spray

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 71
  • Watch the waves roll.
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2015, 02:59:54 am »
"I took that a bit too far, didn't I. In all seriousness though, I'm willing to do what it takes. But it's your choice. If you don't want us to help, that's fine." Ocean slowly sat back down, a sense of guilt washing over him.
Don't get washed away.

Insta Form

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 35
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2015, 11:42:49 am »
Insta shrugs, "Ehh, I was just playin' along. But enough of that." She claps her fists with her palm, "I'm ready for anything!"

Ebony Coldsteel

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 78
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2015, 04:48:54 pm »
Ebony nods, cracking his knuckles as he leans forward. "Well now that I know we have some time, I'm more confident in participating in this. As for the training, if it helps reduce the chance of us dying out there then sign me up."

Morgan “Bear” Lockett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2015, 05:28:55 pm »
Morgan nods and lets out a sigh before looking at Insta Form. "Were you... even with us in the truck?"

Insta Form

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 35
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2015, 11:36:41 pm »
Insta shakes her head at Morgan, "uuuh, nope. I'm just here 'cause of the stuff I heard from you guys in the hallway earlier. It sounded fun, but now I know there's... " She straightens herself, and puffs her chest out, giving a confident glare at Morgan, "No fun allowed!"

Broadshield

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 192
  • Equinox's leader
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2015, 04:04:28 am »
"Alright,  I'm more than willing to help. I'm not anything happen to any of you guys." he says confidently. "I already have some combat and tactical training from my..." he pauses for a second "My dad, my dad taught me basic skills before he went off to service. I can help you out Morgan with training if needed." he says to Morgan
Equinox will always have your back

Ocean Spray

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 71
  • Watch the waves roll.
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2015, 04:05:48 pm »
Hearing Broadshield's suggestion reminded him of something. "Oh, that reminds me. My dad used to make me do self defence classes with my brothers. Didn't trust us to be safe for some reason. Maybe because he was part of so many protection details." Ocean said with a smile. "So close quarters stuff should be fine for me, although I might be a bit rusty."
Don't get washed away.

Ebony Coldsteel

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 78
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2015, 05:55:04 pm »
Ebony leans back on his seat, "I myself have experience with live firearms. Not legal or official training but... Well, I guess some real life experience." He didn't want to elaborate any further, figuring that would be enough of an answer.

Morgan “Bear” Lockett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2015, 08:01:52 pm »
Morg nodded at everyone around her. She scribbled something down on a piece of paper. "Meet at this address tomorrow morning at 5:00. I'll cover anything you need to excuse you from school and to keep your parents from worrying. Broad I think I can handle it all. You all may have experience but THUNDER training is going to be a lot harder than any of you can imagine."

Insta Form

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 35
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2015, 10:51:30 pm »
"Roger that, captain." Insta salutes. "Gotta freshen up my skills in 'blending in' if you know what I mean." She winks at Morgan.

Ocean Spray

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 71
  • Watch the waves roll.
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2015, 07:33:17 am »
"Got it Morg. See you all then." Ocean waves to everyone as he gets up to walk out of the library.
Don't get washed away.

Ebony Coldsteel

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 78
    • View Profile
Re: Something Bigger
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2015, 03:20:21 pm »
Ebony doesn't say anything, rather he nods and gets up. He picks up his things and heads off to prepare for the challenge ahead.