Author Topic: Revelation  (Read 370 times)

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nivalia

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 67
    • View Profile
Revelation
« on: October 08, 2015, 05:52:12 pm »
The late afternoon sky hovers above Canterlot, the blue sky now starting to turn purple and orange as the sun begins its descent into the horizon. As the trek continues, less of the hustle and bustle is noticed, eventually they are the only ones wandering the paths to the desolate monuments that lay ahead of them. Nivalia, leading from the front, remains silent for most of the trip. After some time, the group finally reaches The Greystone Memorial Cemetery. Opening the large steel gates, she looks around to find the graves cleaned and well maintained. Several trees dot the property, adding atmosphere to the area. Freshly covered graves can also be found throughout the grounds; headed by blank or worn down tombstones. Entering, she walks the others to the center monument. "Here's the place. We made it in time too. Fox wouldn't risk coming out in broad daylight for something like this."

Social Buttons


Tinder

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 216
    • View Profile
Re: Revelation
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 06:02:39 pm »
Tinder stays a few feet off to the side the whole time while they are walking, not wanting to be stuck in the middle of the many guards near her. She's been nothing but scared since she woke up this morning, scared that something bad has happened to Foxtrot, scared that she'll end up getting arrested again while she's around all these guards and a princess. As they make it to the cemetery she speeds up a tiny bit, wanting to see if he's there. She stops when Nivilia stops and listens to her, nodding when she finishes, "So we just wait here for him?"

Ebony Coldsteel

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 78
    • View Profile
Re: Revelation
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 06:14:23 pm »
Ebony follows close behind, "Yea let's keep an eye out for him. Once we find him we head straight back to the castle and sort this mess out. Hopefully that guy we arrested is awake and conscious enough to give us some answers." He looks over to Nivalia, "It's been some time since I've seen Fox, last time was in Detrot I think."

Broadshield

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 192
  • Equinox's leader
    • View Profile
Re: Revelation
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 07:24:20 pm »
Looking around the cemetery, he gives a visual shudder "Never really liked going to cemeteries, it just really puts me off." He says, not to anyone in particular "Hopefully that pony will give us something helpful, but considering he's in custody an unable to move, I doubt he has much of a choice." He says to Ebony. "Why doesFoxtrot come here? Does this place mean anything significant to him?" He asks.
Equinox will always have your back

Princess Cadance

  • Administrator
  • Jr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 75
    • View Profile
Re: Revelation
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 12:37:25 am »
"I'm there with you Broadshield. This place is a bit creepy." Cadance shivered. "Yeah, why the cemetery?"

Tinder

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 216
    • View Profile
Re: Revelation
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 01:24:55 pm »
Tinder nods and sits down where she's standing. She looks over at Nivilia,  waiting for her to answer their question.

Nivalia

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 67
    • View Profile
Re: Revelation
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2015, 08:44:31 pm »
Nivalia looks over to the others, "It has some personal significance to it. Plus it is more isolated, less attention from prying eyes." She looks up at the sky, noting the stars starting to appear in the sky. "He should be around here, I'll look on the other side of the monument, maybe he's coming from another entrance." The changeling walks around the base of the statue. Keeping an eye out for any newcomers. "Hey! Over there!" She calls out, pointing over to a hooded figure entering the cemetery.

Ebony Coldsteel

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 78
    • View Profile
Re: Revelation
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2015, 08:54:35 pm »
Ebony reaches for his dagger as he heads over to Nivalia, giving a quick glance to the others. "Everyone stay close together by the monument." He approaches the changeling and eyes the newcomer, noting the antkh around his neck. "That's not him." Resting his hoof on the handle of his weapon, he calls out to the arrival. "Lunar Guard. Identify yourself." 

Samiel Sirocco

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Revelation
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2015, 09:05:35 pm »
The stallion stops in place and sits down, raising his front hooves to remove any trace of resistance. "I'm just here to see someone. Someone who died long ago, or so I thought. Turns out this ghost isn't as spectral as I remembered him to be. Rather he's still alive and causing more trouble than before. But I digress..." The pegasus slowly pulls down his hood, "Samiel Sirocco. And when I see this ghost again, I'll make sure he stays that way."

Broadshield

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 192
  • Equinox's leader
    • View Profile
Re: Revelation
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2015, 02:19:11 am »
When he sees the newcomer, he immediately draws his wakizashi, with his two lieutenants following suit. But after seeing he doesn't mean to attack, he lowers his weapon, but still holding it just in case. When Samiel finishes saying what he has to say he says "'This Ghost'? Who exactly are you talking about here?"
Equinox will always have your back

Tinder

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 216
    • View Profile
Re: Revelation
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2015, 04:40:45 am »
Tinder stays quite close to the group as someone new shows up, getting her dagger out from her bag with her magic and holding it close just in case. She continues to keep looking around for Foxtrot while the group is distracted with this person, not wanting to miss him if he shows up.

Princess Cadance

  • Administrator
  • Jr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 75
    • View Profile
Re: Revelation
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2015, 03:42:45 pm »
"Okay Mr. Sirocco lets just stay calm for now. Like Broad asked let's just find out who you are talking about here..." Cadance calmly asked. She sensed a bit of dishonestly but didn't call him out on it.

Samiel Sirocco

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Revelation
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2015, 07:57:57 pm »
"I'm looking for Foxtrot." Samiel plainly answers. "The Reaper of Calais, Ser Beef Wellington. The pony's gone through several names but all the one in the same. He's done a lot of damage to my homeland, and they officially want him back to face trial. Granted their obviously looking for a scapegoat to calm the rioting masses; still, many innocents were killed due to his actions. I personally suffered loss by his hoof as well; if it were my choice I'd kill him now, but it's not and I need him alive." He returns his hooves to the ground. "Unlike that idiot that attacked the changeling, I prefer to resolve this without unnecessary violence."

Nivalia

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 67
    • View Profile
Re: Revelation
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2015, 08:04:56 pm »
Nivalia looks over to Samiel with some confusion. "How did you know about that. That just ha-" She pauses, putting the pieces together, "You were spying on us. You'd know where we were going..." The changeling looks over to the captain, "Ebony, this..."

Ebony Coldsteel

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 78
    • View Profile
Re: Revelation
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2015, 08:15:32 pm »
"Is a set-up." Ebony replies right after, clenching his jaw. "This is a bucking trap." Samiel's grin grows slightly, confirming the noctral's suspicion. "Look Samiel, we don't know we're he is, or if he'll even show up here. Why pull this crap now?"